The Board of Directors of NRRC consists of a Chairman, appointed by a Royal Order, a Chief Executive Officer, and five Members, who are specialists and experts relevant to the functions of the NRRC that are appointed by resolution of the Council of Ministers. The Board is responsible for the following tasks:
1.Supervise the implementation of assigned tasks.
2. Approve general policies related to its activities as well as plans and programs necessary for implementation thereof.
3. Propose draft laws relating to NRRC functions, propose amendments to related laws, and submit the draft and proposal for approval in accordance with the defined procedures.
4. Approve administrative, financial and other internal policy.
5. Approve technical regulations relating to activities, practices and facilities.
6. Approve the NRRC's organizational structure and submit it for approval in accordance with applicable statutory procedures.
7. Approve the establishment of NRRC branches and offices within the Kingdom.
8. Approve the NRRC's annual budget, balance sheet, annual report and auditor's report, in preparation for submission for approval in accordance with applicable statutory procedures.
9. Approve the NRRC's annual report on its activities.
10. Determine the fees for licenses issued by the NRRC and charges for services rendered thereby.
11. Appoint an external auditor and an internal financial controller.
12. Approve periodic progress reports submitted thereto.